More and more people consume information and learn online. Problem is, a Google search returns millions of disorganized results leaving it up ot the user to sift through the chaos. MentorMob helps solve this by allowing anyone to create a “playlist” of information from any digital format and source, online or offline, to share with others. The design of the Playlists make it simple for the creator to create them and also provides an intuitive and seamless experience for the learner. The goal is to crowd-source the world’s knowledge so anyone can learn from it. Got a minute? Watch this short video.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught