More and more people consume information and learn online. Problem is, a Google search returns millions of disorganized results leaving it up ot the user to sift through the chaos. MentorMob helps solve this by allowing anyone to create a “playlist” of information from any digital format and source, online or offline, to share with others. The design of the Playlists make it simple for the creator to create them and also provides an intuitive and seamless experience for the learner. The goal is to crowd-source the world’s knowledge so anyone can learn from it. Got a minute? Watch this short video.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017