Data-driven decisions are important. For many school districts, there’s an overwhelming amount of disparate data in a variety of systems. Prior to now, the technology hasn’t really been readily accessible or easily available to aggregate and share the data for fast and accurate decisions and analysis. Geovisual analytics, an emerging technology category, brings a new way of analyzing data to education. GuideK12, one of the only providers of geovisual analytics specifically for the K-12 marketplace, helps enable decision makers at all levels to instantly explore and analyze school district data by adding geographic and visual dimensions to their student and community information through a web-based tool. From superintendents and business managers to school board members, the Guidek12 solution puts vital information at their fingertips to help them plan more easily. Selecting student information and then being able to visualize it geographically, a district can save time, money and increase transparency for everything from boundary planning and program resource allocation to student performance analysis. Spatially visualizing information provides administrators the ability to spend less time on admin and more time on students. Learn more at www.guidek12.com
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused