For educators implementing the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in both mathematics and literacy, go ahead and breathe a little easier. ASCD has just introduced a new, free digital tool to help. EduCore™ is funded by a grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. A repository of evidence-based strategies, videos, and supporting documents that help educators transition to the CCSS, it’s more of a toolkit. Be on the lookout this fall for more than a dozen free webinars also from ASCD providing actionable strategies and tactics for integrating the standards in the classroom. Have a look at the site as well as a schedule of topics and presenters—and tell us your thoughts!
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017