A mobile accessory that turns your iOS device into your own personal cameraman, the cool thing about the Swivl is that it literally follows you as you move and enhances video capture with a wireless microphone. It’s one of those ‘Now why didn’t I think of that?’ kind of devices. It’s an inexpensive and portable way for any instructor to capture video of their own lessons and classroom interactions without assistance from IT or students. It’s a great tool for using video for teacher professional development, adding a video component to teacher/principle assessments, experimenting with flipped classroom formats by reducing the barriers to transitioning existing lessons to digital forms and as a data gathering tool for educational research. Hundreds of universities and K-12 schools are already using it. For more info and video demos: www.swivl.com.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going