Click closer to scan this sketch and you just might learn something new. If anything, you’ll get a peek into the value of what a “graphic facilitator” can provide to a discussion. This was part of a twitter stream associated with Dell Innovation in Education Social Think Tank at MIT CSAIL. Great discussion, still available. Exciting to see lots of energy and enthusiasm. Far ranging discussion but underneath it all there are a lot of smart people in the room that care about the issues involved in education today, from platforms to digital books, tablets, iPads, students, teachers and so on. Dedicated to diving deeper into innovative learning models, moderator Michael Horn of Innosight Institute leads a talk that covers everything from Data Driven Innovation and Student Driven Transparency, and The Future of Innovation in a Non-Text Book World, to Closing the Learning Gap. Check it out right here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017