Click closer to scan this sketch and you just might learn something new. If anything, you’ll get a peek into the value of what a “graphic facilitator” can provide to a discussion. This was part of a twitter stream associated with Dell Innovation in Education Social Think Tank at MIT CSAIL. Great discussion, still available. Exciting to see lots of energy and enthusiasm. Far ranging discussion but underneath it all there are a lot of smart people in the room that care about the issues involved in education today, from platforms to digital books, tablets, iPads, students, teachers and so on. Dedicated to diving deeper into innovative learning models, moderator Michael Horn of Innosight Institute leads a talk that covers everything from Data Driven Innovation and Student Driven Transparency, and The Future of Innovation in a Non-Text Book World, to Closing the Learning Gap. Check it out right here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused