As most people know, YouTube, and more specifically YouTube EDU, lets educators, teachers, parents and students discover, create and share educational and instructional videos. Such videos are some of the most popular out there. From full university courses from the world’s leading institutions to professional development, to inspirational videos for thought leaders in education, there are more than 700,000 YouTube EDU videos from partners such as Khan Academy, Stanford and even TED-Ed. Now there’s a guide to help schools and teachers use YouTube EDU more effectively. Check it out for yourself.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught