By 2014, Internet access through mobile devices will overtake access via desktop computers. Everyone and everything seems to be going mobile these days. In education, online learning platform Wowzers recently launched a mobile version of its program including a complete third through fifth grade Common Core curriculum and a supplemental sixth through eighth-grade curriculum. A continuously adaptive learning system that assesses student response individualizing their learning plan in real time, the program personalizes learning paths with playlists and allows educators to customize the curriculum offerings. Learning has come a long way, and today there’s a whole lot of it right in our hands. Check it out, including a free trial.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught