By 2014, Internet access through mobile devices will overtake access via desktop computers. Everyone and everything seems to be going mobile these days. In education, online learning platform Wowzers recently launched a mobile version of its program including a complete third through fifth grade Common Core curriculum and a supplemental sixth through eighth-grade curriculum. A continuously adaptive learning system that assesses student response individualizing their learning plan in real time, the program personalizes learning paths with playlists and allows educators to customize the curriculum offerings. Learning has come a long way, and today there’s a whole lot of it right in our hands. Check it out, including a free trial.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017