Technology’s role in the classroom has increased significantly and interactive touch displays are a good example of technology that is changing the learning environment. MultiTouch Ltd., a provider of interactive touch displays, is bringing touch technology to classrooms with MultiTaction cells. For use with any grade level, they serve as an innovative, visually enhanced tool in aiding lectures and engaging students. Recently, MultiTouch introduced Hybrid Tracking technology, among the first optical multi-touch technologies in the industry that is immune to external lighting conditions — ideal for education. The company also offers one of the first fully integrated displays with Windows 8 – allowing users to run applications from the Windows 8 store, the same applications that run on smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop PCs. The cells can be set up as a wall or table display and allow an unlimited number of users and touches.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback