Technology’s role in the classroom has increased significantly and interactive touch displays are a good example of technology that is changing the learning environment. MultiTouch Ltd., a provider of interactive touch displays, is bringing touch technology to classrooms with MultiTaction cells. For use with any grade level, they serve as an innovative, visually enhanced tool in aiding lectures and engaging students. Recently, MultiTouch introduced Hybrid Tracking technology, among the first optical multi-touch technologies in the industry that is immune to external lighting conditions — ideal for education. The company also offers one of the first fully integrated displays with Windows 8 – allowing users to run applications from the Windows 8 store, the same applications that run on smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop PCs. The cells can be set up as a wall or table display and allow an unlimited number of users and touches.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017