You won’t find a survey like this one anywhere else. Over 466,000 K-12 students, parents, teachers, librarians, technology leaders, school principals and district administrators participated in this past fall’s annual Speak Up National Research Project. They shared authentic, unfiltered views and ideas on digital learning. Representing over 2,400 districts and 8,000 schools participating across all 50 states and the District of Columbia as well as internationally, the online Speak Up surveys asked questions about emerging technologies such as mobile devices, online and blended learning and digital textbooks. The survey also covered flipped learning, online assessments, intelligent adaptive learning and school budgets for technology. Project Tomorrow is a Core Partner in Digital Learning Day and encourages all schools and districts, whether or not you have participated in Speak Up, to tap into the rich data findings available right here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017