Dallas-based exam management and analytics company, ExamSoft, has launched a cool app called SofTest-M that is changing the way students use iPads. One of the first secure offline exam delivery application of its kind for the iPad, SofTest-M restricts access to other applications and blocks the Internet during an exam. Designed with students in mind, the app enables users to view a single question at a time, cross off eliminated answers, and “flag” questions for review later. ExamSoft has a long, proven track record of delivering exams offline to enhance schools’ administrative flexibility, security, convenience, and also eliminates connectivity and reliability issues often associated with traditional testing solutions. “Universities face complex challenges, serving students who come in with high expectations for leveraging their laptops, iPads, and smart phones on campus,” says David Schnabel, ExamSoft president. “That’s why we’ve developed a flexible solution that enables students to use any or all of these devices, without burdening their schools’ wireless infrastructure.” And that’s why you should have a look. The app is now available in the App Store. Check it out for yourself.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused