This series of 75 interactive whiteboard units provides more than 225 lessons for grades 3-8 and the first units will become available in June. Mimio, developer of educational technologies and solutions designed to increase effectiveness and engagement in K-12 classrooms, created MimioScience interactive lessons to address the newly-released Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). MimioScience distills science teaching to its fundamental core elements: concepts, principles, and processes. The curriculum supports the NGSS objective of identifying what students can do by providing a set of grade-appropriate activities that give students a way to apply and extend what they’ve learned through application and inquiry. Each lesson works on Mimio interactive whiteboards as well as those from other vendors. In June, 26 physical science units (about 80 lessons) and 18 science processes units (about 54 lessons) will be available for downloading. During the winter of 2014, Mimio will release seven engineering and technology units and 18 earth and space units (about 54 lessons). Twelve life science units (about 36 lessons) will become available for download in April 2014. The price of the MimioScience interactive lessons is $1,299 per school per year. Read all about it and have a look at a whole lot of other cool and useful products from the same company right here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017