Enabling engaging audience-synced presentations, Presefy is a cloud service that helps your audience to view and interact with the presentation content in real-time using any browser. This allows you to engage with your audience, to broadcast your presentation content in real-time and to do it with your mobile device. Move freely around the room while staying in control of the presentation. Coming soon: a feature allowing the ability for audience to make notes directly into the presentations and share them at will. Also, they’ll be bringing on more interactive features in the future like asking questions as well as quick polls. Free and user friendly, create an account and upload your presentation (right now only PowerPoint and PDF -files are supported). After that, log in and you’re ready to present. Founded in 2012 by a group of four university students, Presefy was accepted in spring 2012 to the Finnish Startup Sauna seed accelerator program.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017