For leaders looking to compare their state and get a broad view of digital learning policy out there, Digital Learning Now! presents this interactive map, part of a report card measuring state policies and their alignment to the 10 Elements of High-Quality Digital Learning. In addition to the interactive map, you can read the full text of the 2012 Digital Learning Report Card here. Selecting a state will also enable you to view and download that state’s State Profile.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused