MobyMax is a free web-based learning tool that includes a complete K-8 differentiated and adaptive curriculum for Math, Language, Vocab, and Fact Fluency built on common core standards. With the help of diagnostic placement tests, MobyMax creates a unique lesson plan for each student based on their individual needs. Students are empowered to learn independently and at their own pace with automatically generated lessons and practice sets. Because teachers, parents, and administrators all have access to their student’s continually updated data, the theory is, a student’s learning needs will never go unnoticed. MobyMax also has a complete suite of classroom and motivational tools, including badges, contests, behavior vibes, messenger, and a class wall, to keep students excited and engaged in the program. By the end of 2013, they plan to offer reading, writing, science, and social studies (“without changing our price” according to a company exec). Check them out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry