Where a student sits and who they sit with can have a huge impact on the learning environment; Class Charts helps position students in the classroom based on behavioral or academic data. Tackling behavior issues and using this data effectively as a teaching and administrative team can have a big impact on educational outcomes. This provides a collaborative approach by which teachers are instantly informed of ongoing behavior issues throughout a department or school. Parental involvement can contribute positively to solving behavior issues as well, and this tool keeps parents informed of all positive and negative incidents as they arise. School leaders can also gain a clear view of behavior with statistics presented in clear charts, and they can target resources to provide support where required. What do you think about this tool?
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused