Here’s a great graphic with data from Pew Research Center on a relevant topic these days. Because nearly everyone has a smartphone, bringing technology into the classroom is already a fait accompli — recognizing that fact and turning it into something useful for learning, however, still has a ways to go. With students taking the lead, this bar graph provides a glimpse into what’s happening as it suggests what can be done to better integrate technology into the classroom. Read more here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused