The cloud gives educators an easy way to stay connected with students and to have all of their needed teaching materials available at all times. Cometdocs, a relatively new cloud service, offers a bit of a twist that might be even more helpful for teachers than most similar services. While the service provides users similar storage and sharing capabilities compared to most other cloud services, the main feature that separates it from the rest of the pack is its file conversion capabilities. Educators can use the tool for everyday document conversion activities, like converting student essays and tests from MS Word files or attendance sheets from Excel documents into PDFs for archiving purposes. It also allows users to send and transfer large files to others, which comes in handy for sending reading material or other assignments to students that might exceed the file size limit most email services provide. If you’re looking for a unique cloud service that may come in handy, check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017