A new online resource from the Institute for Humane Studies at George Mason University, The EDvantage is a free, online curriculum hub that searches the realm of online content, collecting high-quality and creative resources that educators can incorporate into instruction. The content is curated from educational videos, articles and other resources instructors can use to supplement classroom instruction. Educators also have the option to contribute their own content to the site, helping to grow the resource and build a community of connected users. Current content covers philosophy, history and economics, with more resources being added in the near future. The EDvantage is eager to hear from faculty and teachers who are interested in providing feedback, contributing content, or getting involved in future project development. See it here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback