A new online resource from the Institute for Humane Studies at George Mason University, The EDvantage is a free, online curriculum hub that searches the realm of online content, collecting high-quality and creative resources that educators can incorporate into instruction. The content is curated from educational videos, articles and other resources instructors can use to supplement classroom instruction. Educators also have the option to contribute their own content to the site, helping to grow the resource and build a community of connected users. Current content covers philosophy, history and economics, with more resources being added in the near future. The EDvantage is eager to hear from faculty and teachers who are interested in providing feedback, contributing content, or getting involved in future project development. See it here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
- A Message from the Future