An engaging platform that delivers practice materials created by educators across a variety of academic and professional subjects, Learnerator offers more than 10,000 AP-style practice questions. Thousands of students use it to help them master concepts through a “learning by doing” approach. Students use the platform to get immediate detailed feedback as they work through multiple-choice problems to tackle tricky Advanced Placement subjects like AP Calculus BC and AP Chemistry. With over 6,000 free practice questions, teachers have utilized it in the classroom and outside of the classroom to test their student’s mastery of respective AP subjects. More than 1,000,000 questions have been answered on the platform. For tons of free AP exam prep, check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback