An innovative online learning tool for K-12 student success, Learning Bird enables students to learn their own way. Its proprietary learning algorithm matches digital lessons from teachers to the local curriculum, textbooks and the individual learning profile of each student. This tool’s new cross-curriculum alignment engine allows students grades 7-12 to access a wider range of lesson perspectives in order to find that “a-ha” moment. When a lesson helps students understand, Learning Bird’s algorithm learns more about how they learn and also shares revenue directly with the teachers who added the lesson. Students drive their own success, struggle less and understand more. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback