Just recently penveu announced its award-winning hand held device is now available to the public. The product launched to critical acclaim at DEMO Spring 2012, and was a 2014 Honoree of the Consumer Electronics Show Innovations in Design and Engineering Award. penveu is an interactive tool that radically evolves the interactive whiteboard (IWB) and display markets, by enhancing the functionality of already-installed projectors and large screen displays, without needing to replace them. Its technology helps create an engaging and interactive environment in the classroom via an appliance that is pinpoint accurate, portable and easy to use right out of the box; with no calibration needed nor additional software or driver downloads. Education buyers can make purchases through M&A Technologies, Touchboards and Troxell Communications. The product is specially priced for the education market at $499 and $599 for the 8GB and 32GB models. Customers may also visit www.penveu.com for more information and demonstrations or check it out at booth #956 at ISTE in Atlanta.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017