Looking for an edtech bubble? Here are plenty of them. As venture capitalists continue to pour the big bucks into edtech, reporter Dan Abendschein shares an interactive graph with New Schools Venture Fund data. Each bubble represents one of over a hundred deals from 2013. Big deals are green, medium are yellow and the small red ones still represent some hefty chunks of cash. Click on the map or click here to get to the interactive map.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017