Using 90 years of research-backed science to help students successfully transition from high school to post-secondary education opportunities to their career, the YouScience College Success Profile combines aptitude and interest assessments with a patent-pending education and career-mapping process. Through a series of exercises, YouScience gauges students’ talents in 14 aptitude areas – ranging from numerical reasoning to idea generation, to sequential reasoning and visual memory – all via the online College Success Profile. Combined with exercises that help determine students’ personality qualities and interests, YouScience outputs a variety of careers in which the student would most likely be successful, helping the newest generation of college students graduate in four years with more direction.Founded in 2012, YouScience is a private company headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., with offices in Dallas. For further information on YouScience, like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter or visit www.youscience.com.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going