TeachBoost is a teacher effectiveness platform that helps school and district leaders streamline the observation process, differentiate professional development, and scale great teaching practices so that every classroom has a great educator. They create opportunities for meaningful interactions among teachers and administrators that result in successful, sustainable improvements in teaching and learning. Using observation and evaluation data, school leaders identify areas of instructional excellence and provide personalized, needs-driven PD. Teachers collaborate with, and learn from, their peers, developing a culture of collective success and allowing for breakthrough professional learning moments. Learn more at https://teachboost.com/.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
- A Message from the Future