A new wireless headphone from Califone connects multiple users with a single transmitter to help meet the goals of the Common Core State Standards. The rechargeable device connects students to listening activities on computers, laptops, tablets and other mobile devices. With a 20’ wireless listening range and no limit on how many users can listen, educators can group students with like abilities. The headphones are built with durable ABS plastic, offer continuous play for 8-10 hours and come with a cord for conventional wired listening. Students have multiple listening options, including FM, wireless transmission and digital audio from a micro SD card. With the ability to be resized, the headphone fits learners of any age. See it here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry