A new wireless headphone from Califone connects multiple users with a single transmitter to help meet the goals of the Common Core State Standards. The rechargeable device connects students to listening activities on computers, laptops, tablets and other mobile devices. With a 20’ wireless listening range and no limit on how many users can listen, educators can group students with like abilities. The headphones are built with durable ABS plastic, offer continuous play for 8-10 hours and come with a cord for conventional wired listening. Students have multiple listening options, including FM, wireless transmission and digital audio from a micro SD card. With the ability to be resized, the headphone fits learners of any age. See it here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017