Fishtree is a place where teachers find resources for their lesson plans in seconds. Resources from textbooks, Open Education Resources, teacher lesson plans and even news from recently published, trusted sources, all easily accessible. With Fishtree, you’re able to make a lesson, and then adapt the lesson for individual students, in a way that is easy to manage in the classroom. Each student is given personalized resources to attend to their individual needs or challenges with varying degrees of difficulty. Teachers control the entire process and are given the real time data on each student, without being overwhelmed by individual learning paths or multiple assessments. Whether you have students who are struggling in certain areas or, students who are more curious and want to get deeper on a topic, you can now reach out to every student in the classroom, quickly and easily — before it’s too late.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught