Check out this cool timeline from Education Technology Innovation Summit (ETIS) by browsing the above clip, then click on it and head over to the full infographic on their site. Their second annual summit (ETIS14) is being held on Thursday, September 25th at the Rolling Road Golf Club in Baltimore. It’s a one day affair that provides opportunities for EdTech professionals and educators to share education strategies, and explore the innovative ways technology is reshaping the traditional and digital classrooms. The theme for ETIS14 is “EdTech in Real Life” — and naturally sessions will showcase real life case studies and experiences of EdTech professionals. ETIS14 is hosted by Mindgrub, a Technology Innovation Agency that produces mobile, social, and web apps for corporations, government, education, and philanthropic organizations.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught