Check out this cool timeline from Education Technology Innovation Summit (ETIS) by browsing the above clip, then click on it and head over to the full infographic on their site. Their second annual summit (ETIS14) is being held on Thursday, September 25th at the Rolling Road Golf Club in Baltimore. It’s a one day affair that provides opportunities for EdTech professionals and educators to share education strategies, and explore the innovative ways technology is reshaping the traditional and digital classrooms. The theme for ETIS14 is “EdTech in Real Life” — and naturally sessions will showcase real life case studies and experiences of EdTech professionals. ETIS14 is hosted by Mindgrub, a Technology Innovation Agency that produces mobile, social, and web apps for corporations, government, education, and philanthropic organizations.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback