As teachers and students head back to school, PBS LearningMedia is welcoming them back with a new look, new resources, and the return of its “Get Your Tech On” initiative designed to support technology and digital resource integration in the classroom. Today through November 30, teachers can access free tech-themed content collections, how-to guides on building digital classrooms, professional development webinars, and enter to win weekly tablet giveaways. From gaming and coding to 3D printing, the “Get Your Tech On” content collection features themed resources designed to help teachers integrate digital media and technology into curriculum. PBS LearningMedia will also offer free professional development resources for teachers, including how-to guides and webinars. The first “Get Your Tech On” webinar, “Transform Your Classroom: Digital Resources You Can Use Tomorrow” will be held September 17 at 6pm EST. With this webinar, teachers will highlight how they are using digital media to inspire their teaching and personalize the learning experiences for their students. Participants will be able to jump-start lesson planning with blended learning teaching tips, tools and media-rich content from PBS LearningMedia. To register and for details on the full “Get Your Tech On” webinar series, visit pbslearningmedia.org/getyourtechon.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017