This fall, personalized learning solutions provider, Fuel Education (FuelEd), will make LearnBop, an automated math tutoring and assessment tool for students in grades 5–9, available through its Personalized Learning Platform, PEAK™. This partnership offers schools more robust options for personalizing learning during the crucial years when a student’s math performance has a significant impact on future academic success. LearnBop simulates a one-to-one tutoring experience by guiding students through problems step-by-step, learning fundamental math concepts at their own pace. Using adaptive learning technology, LearnBop provides students dynamic math problems to teach concepts critical to achieving Common Core State Standards and other rigorous state standards. As students complete problems, teachers use dashboards to analyze learning behavior by concept and by student and then address common learning gaps with the class, group students by need, or personalize playlists for individual students. LearnBop is used in 350 schools in 17 states, where students are seeing big gains. After one year, 96 percent of students who used LearnBop on a weekly basis at a Brooklyn middle school passed the state math exam – up from 25 percent in 2013. To learn about the school’s experience with LearnBop, view the video.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017