The 2015 EdTech Digest Awards Recognition Program entry period is currently open but closes at the end of this month on Tuesday, September 30, 2014. The EdTech Awards program recognizes people in and around education for outstanding contributions in transforming education through technology to enrich the lives of learners everywhere. The program celebrates the best and brightest apps, platforms, products and people in the education and technology (“edtech”) world. The awards program is open to industry solutions providers, hardware and software; platform developers, app-makers, educators and other leaders, innovators and trendsetters in and around education including K-12, Higher Education and lifelong learning. There are three broad entry categories: the Cool Tool awards, the EdTech Leadership awards, and the Trendsetter awards. Each award, in turn, has numerous subcategories under which to enter, e.g., emerging technology solutions, mobile learning apps, academic gaming solutions, professional development solutions, STEM solutions, special needs; edtech leader, edtech visionary, product or service setting a trend, and many more categories. Time is short, but entry is quick and easy. To be considered, click here for an entry form and details.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017