A comprehensive online textbook that integrates social studies, science and language arts instruction, ABC-CLIO Solutions comprise 15 online databases updated daily with vetted content that can be accessed at any time. With databases built from the Common Core and more than 1 million primary sources and images, the content guides students in inquiry and analysis. The textbook also includes scholarly perspectives to expose students to intellectual argument, persuasive writing and primary source analysis. The digital textbook facilitates flipped and blended learning modules with multimedia and online content, and differentiated instruction with its customizable instructional activities. For teacher support, ABC-CLIO Solutions features an Educator Support Center complete with standards-aligned lesson plans, customizable activities, tutors and wizards. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017