A unique and comprehensive cloud-based software that helps transform teaching and learning through more effective assessment, Naiku is used across all subjects and grades to provide deeper and faster insight into student knowledge for informed instruction that better engages students and truly supports the personalization of learning. Comprehensively used for student assessment, from instant student polling and formative quizzes to benchmark and summative tests – teachers can create, import, and share items and assessments with their team, school, or district using the platform. Teachers can instantly view student and class proficiency for any learning standard, either for each individual assessment or longitudinally over time, and collaborate with others for informed and differentiated instruction. Meanwhile, students are actively engaged in their learning: in addition to answering a wide variety of question item types, students can express their confidence and provide justification and journal about their answer. After test submission, they can review and reflect on their performance and knowledge by viewing each question, correct answer and automatically supplied answer rationale along with their answer, confidence, and justification; these research proven self-assessment processes accelerate student learning. In addition, they can automatically be provided instructional resources such as videos, ebooks and more – all personalized for them based on their proficiency.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017