Ping Pong is a smart communication tool that increases interaction between teachers and students in the classroom. The platform turns any mobile device into a next-generation “clicker,” or classroom response system, which enables teachers to ask students questions about the lesson and immediately collect their responses. Ping Pong translates the responses into visual graph form, so students can grade themselves and teachers can instantly monitor their comprehension. Ping Pong is free, works on existing iOS and Android devices, and requires no extra installation.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017