Today, kids can finally play, have fun, and really learn with a new online learning system – and new friends like Officer Ice Cream and Penelope Pegacorn. Education.com has announced Brainzy, a first-of-its-kind learning program now available with over 300 fun games, videos, and stories that teach reading and math skills for kids 3-7. In June 2014, education apps were the second-most popular category of apps downloaded in the iTunes store, as parents looked for supplemental educational activities and games. And they have plenty to choose from – over 100,000 apps are labeled as “educational.” In a cluttered marketplace of one-off educational apps and programs, Brainzy stands apart in following a child’s development, building on previous skills and masteries. With over 300 games and activities, Brainzy will keep kids busy far longer than snack time.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017