Technology is a way of life for Millennials, according to a white paper from Jupiter Ed. Influences from the technology which they’ve been raised around have branched out to encapsulate all areas of the typical Millennial’s life. “They tend to prefer group activity in their learning environments, because their entire life has been based around social media. Therefore, one of the most effective ways for a Millennial to learn is to bounce ideas off their peers, so that a classroom discussion feels more like a group-text or instant message.” There’s more from where that came from in this concise description of Millenials (including a long list of other names for them), of 1:1 Learning, and the history and benefits of Learning Management Systems. Nicely done overview on some key areas. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017