Gradeable is a paper and mobile assessment tool designed to empower teachers with their own data. Teachers create and share daily assessments to get personalized, formative insights on students and their learning progress. In addition to analyzing comments and rubric-based scoring for paper or digital quizzes or assignments, Gradeable has a beautiful project based learning tool that launched this fall. Teachers can grade faster, teach smarter with Gradeable. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017