Is there anything that could sound less appealing to a high school student than studying for an equivalency test or the ACT? It conjures up images of poring over boring textbooks and reviewing flashcards late into the night. Thankfully, Odysseyware’s new high school test prep courses offer a creative and engaging alternative to traditional test prep methods. Courses are available for the GED®, ACT®, HiSET® and TASC Test Assessing Secondary Completion™. The online courses use direct instruction videos covering test overviews, test-taking strategies and content-specific lessons to hold the attention of digital natives. Odysseyware’s embedded instructional supports, including vocabulary guides, a text-to-speech tool, a glossary and a translator, give students the extra boost they need to make sure they’re fully comprehending the material at hand. Of course, these test prep courses are more than bells and whistles – they provide students with the instruction, practice and assessment they need to succeed on four of the most common high school tests. Every course includes embedded review and practice opportunities, along with study tips and concept review videos. Each specific course practice test reflects the design and question types of the GED®, ACT®, HiSET® and TASC Test Assessing Secondary Completion™, respectively. With Odysseyware, test prep has gone from “drill and kill” to a real “cool tool.” Visit: https://www.odysseyware.com/high-school-test-prep.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017