A workflow management solution designed for the iPad, Skaffl enables teachers to distribute materials, and collect and assess student assignments. Skaffl combines both in-app activities that allow the teacher to go completely paperless by incorporating built in annotation tools for students to complete handouts, and “dropbox” assignments where students can turn in work from hundreds of other creative apps. Unlike other products in this area, Skaffl focuses on improving student interaction with learning materials and on the ability of a teacher to quickly access student work for ongoing informal assessment of student understanding. Skaffl is not simply a way to distribute and collect assignments, but a collaborative notebook of student learning between student and teacher. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017