Passionate about all things music, JoyTunes works with music educators to change the way people learn instruments by combining music methodologies with the latest in gaming features. JoyTunes apps, Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster enable students to use real instruments that are automatically detected and provide instant feedback. From playing a single note, learning rhythm and sight reading to timing of complete melodies, students learn in about half the time expected. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017