Passionate about all things music, JoyTunes works with music educators to change the way people learn instruments by combining music methodologies with the latest in gaming features. JoyTunes apps, Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster enable students to use real instruments that are automatically detected and provide instant feedback. From playing a single note, learning rhythm and sight reading to timing of complete melodies, students learn in about half the time expected. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught