new row has recently launched one of the first education mobile app for iOS and Android devices that allows more than 25 students and instructors to video conference in an online classroom while simultaneously using interactive learning tools. By extending the visual learning environment beyond video conferencing, newrow_ for education gives users access to a suite of interactive mobile features including live, on-screen file annotation, moderated text chat, breakout session chats, as well as storage capacity to create a library of videos and resources for after-class studying. The app’s classroom management capabilities allow instructors, to monitor the class, hold live polls and use video/audio highlights to create more captivating presentations and develop effective online learning environments. The application also integrates with existing Learning Management Systems (LMS), including Blackboard, Canvas and Brightspace. newrow_ for education (formerly Watchitoo) gives educators a powerful and convenient way to engage today’s mobile-first student population and enhance the online learning experience. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017