Campuscene is one of the only inbound marketing platforms designed for college admissions. It’s no secret: the college search is a daunting and frustrating process. There are over 7,500 options in higher education, and students are supposed to choose which one is right for them based on statistics like student-to-faculty ratios, and average class size. Does that even help? Do they really want to choose where to go to college based on how many books are in the library? This company knows that what students really want to know is what a campus looks like, what the students are like, and if they can “see themselves” at that school. This is how students really figure out where they are going to fit best and thrive. Problem is – the answers to the most important questions are often the most hidden. This company is building a college search that actually makes sense to the modern applicant. They offer virtual tours, video content, interactive maps, and social media content for every school on a student’s list. They make it easy for soon to be graduating high school students to understand what it’s like to be a student at any college before they have to choose. It’s fun, it’s effective, and it gives students everything they would want to make a decision. And – it’s completely free.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017