uConnect creates custom job search platforms for colleges and universities designed to more effectively engage students in career exploration and help them transition into rewarding careers. The recent rise in the cost of education has been prominent, yet student outcomes continue to suffer. A recent study conducted by the Center for Labor Market Studies at Northeastern University found that over 50% of bachelor degree holders under the age of 25 are either unemployed or working in a job that doesn’t require a bachelor’s degree. College and university career centers stand the best chance to solve this problem. However, many are under-resourced and struggle to impact student success in a scalable way. uConnect has set out to make sure students can rely on their own school’s career center to help them transition into rewarding careers . See for yourself.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017