This tool makes it easy to bring current events, authentic voices and engaging non-fiction stories to the classroom. They curate the best of public radio to keep teaching connected to the real world and build student listening skills at the same time. Non-fiction storytelling works for science, social students and ELA. The curated public radio stories are carefully chosen for relevance to your curriculum and relevance to your students. They come with provocative discussion questions and pre-made Socrative.com quizzes. They also offer robust lesson plans that are Common Core from the ground up. Planning great lessons takes a lot of work. They help you with in-depth lesson plans that include a listening guide with transcripts, vocabulary, class activities and additional resources. Listen Current Premium gives you the power to assign students logins and create custom online assignments for your class. Choose one of their online graphic organizers, or provide enhanced language support with their interactive transcripts. It also allows you to differentiate assignments for individual students. And, you’ll receive class reports on student progress. Listen up.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017