In this guide, learn more about the gap in technology skills in teaching, how technology is enhancing the learning revolution, what future educators need to know about technology in the classroom, and what future trends may be on the horizon for technology and education. With this information, students looking ahead to a career in education will be equipped to begin their own learning journey and understand how they can use technology to enhance their students’ learning as well as their own teaching methods and value. Some interesting statistics, graphs, perspectives and edtech trends. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017