Launched with the 2014-15 school year, Bring Science Alive! from Teach TCI combines hands-on learning with technology. Students use interactive tutorials, notebook prompts, and assessments that build on one another, gaining a complete understanding of concepts – all from a fun, inviting and intuitive interface, accessible from any device. Teachers have easy-to-implement presentations, clear standards-alignment information, step-by-step tutorials – and are supported with orientations, webinars, how-to videos and an online feedback forum. Districts using TCI products consistently see test scores that exceed statewide averages. While data for brand-new Bring Science Alive! are not yet available, common feedback heard in field tests are “That’s cool!” and “Can we keep doing this after lunch?” This enriching instruction is reinvigorating educators’ passion for teaching while actively engaging students in learning and propelling them to new heights. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017