Produced by ORIGO Education, Stepping Stones is a comprehensive, core elementary mathematics curriculum. Written and developed by a team of experts that utilize all available educational research, it’s delivered online to give educators one central location to access all lesson plans, student activity pages and teaching tools. Accompanying the online program are full color student books that provide blended learning in print and on iPad and Android devices for K-5 grade levels. A smarter and cost-effective approach to teaching mathematics, Stepping Stones delivers multiple ways to differentiate classroom instruction. The online innovative program helps grow students’ thinking and reasoning skills, presents methods to assess deep understanding and assists in the shift to digital instructional materials. It’s 100 percent aligned with the Common Core State Standards and creates a classroom where math makes more sense. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017